I Am 1 Year Old...

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Saturday, January 24, 2009

Hong Kong Trip Day 4 - Home Sweet Home


21 December 2008 - Sunday

On our last day in Hong Kong, we were just going to take it slow.

Went for breakfast then wait for the airport transfer to take us to the airport. Did our last round of shopping in the airport and proceed for the boarding of plane.

They saw Mummy carrying me and us board the plane first... Heehee...

Bye Bye, Hong Kong...

姨姨 and Daddy were saying that they will not be back in Hong Kong in the near future as they did not think that it was that fantastic, especially 姨姨 who thinks that most of the Hong Kongers are very unfriendly and rude.

I overheard Mummy and 姨姨 already planning for this year's overseas trip. They are planning to go Taiwan this year and I heard that a few of the elders had already started saving in preparation for the trip... Heehee...

I think it's going to be another trip to enjoy... : )

P.S. Before I end the post, I think I should give some credit to my 姨姨 for updating with 4 posts in 2 days. Thanks, 姨姨. *Hugz & Patz*

No comments: