I Am 1 Year Old...

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Friday, January 23, 2009

Hong Kong Trip Day 1




I know my 姨姨 almost want to skip blogging about the Hong Kong trip cos she was too lazy... Hmph... but how could she, right? It was my first trip overseas, you know...

Okie... Now let's back-track a little back to December...

18 December 2008 - Thursday
We woke up early cos our flight was at 11:20am. We set off in 2 cabs, one from Jurong (爷爷, Daddy, Mummy and Me) and one from Bukit Merah (公公, 嬷嬷 and 姨姨). The journey to the airport was realllllllly long and I felt asleep in the cab after a while.

By the time I woke up, we were already at the airport and Daddy and 姨姨 were checking us in for the flight. 爷爷, Daddy and Mummy didn’t manage to have breakfast earlier so we went to the Kopitiam to get some quick breakfast. After the breakfast, we proceed to board the plane.

The next thing I know, I was already sitting on the plane. Everyone just kept telling me that I am going to take an airplane, you know? And I will go ‘wooooooo’, making the sound of an airplane. Heehee…

Before the plane took off, I was belted to my Mummy for my safety… When the plane took off, my Mummy gave me my pacifier to help with the pressure of the plane flying higher and higher and higher… I felt asleep on the plane again as the journey was a little long and it was my nap time…

When we were at Hong Kong airport going through the custom, we were given a special express queue as they saw that I was sleeping. The moment they led us to the express queue, I woke up… Smart, ain’t I? Heehee…

Collected our luggage and we were on our way to the Hotel via the airport transfer. 30 minutes later, we are at our hotel, Panorama Hotel, at the heart of Tsim Sha Tsui. They gave us 3 rooms side-by-side. 爷爷 shared room with Daddy. 公公 shared room with 嬷嬷. I shared room with Mummy and 姨姨. Rooms weren’t too big but it was clean, comfy and have all the necessities that we need.






After we put our things down and freshen up, they said that it’s time for dinner. Went to this nearby 餐厅 for our dinner. It was the first time all of us had meals in Hong Kong and we were quite satisfied with the taste of the food.

After dinner, we walked around Tsim Sha Tsui. Just wanted to find out what’s available to us around our hotel. While we were walking down the road, Mummy got all excited when she saw 许留仙 dessert shop. She was telling us that must go and try their desserts so we agreed that we will definitely try the desserts while we are in Hong Kong. As we walked along Tsim Sha Tsui some more, we saw a big SUPERSTAR!!!

WE SAW CHOW YUN FATT!!!

Honestly, I have no idea who he is but the adults were getting so excited!! They were saying he looks really charismatic, old but charismatic. He was friendly too. When he realized that we recognized him, he smiled at us while walking…

After a little more looking around, we went back to rest to prepare for the next couple of days of walking and more walking…

No comments: