I Am 1 Year Old...

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Friday, May 15, 2009

姨姨 Is Really Really Bad!!!

Dear Jayden,

This is an apology from 姨姨 for not updating your blog for updating your blog for 4 whole months. I was actually creating a brand new blog for you... Okie okie... I know the excuse sounds really lame as one doesn't need 4 months to create a blog... I have to admit that I am just busy and lazy... :( I take full blame of that. I rather spent all the time bringing you out and playing with you than logon to do an update.. :P

But really, there is a new blog in making... It's not completed yet but I will finish it up real soon. I promise...

For now, for those interested to take a peek... Here goes the link...

http://web.me.com/adelynseow/Jaydenclopedia

With all loves,
姨姨

No comments: